You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our hydrating blackberry lip balm with cupuacu butter and coconut oil provides essential nutrients to chapped lips. Use regularly to maintain smooth and soft lips.
|Category||Treatment, Body & Hair|
|Skin Types||Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin|
|How to Use||
Apply to lips as needed.
|Caution||Avoid direct contact with eyes.|
- *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- *Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter
- *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil
- *Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil
- *Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil
- *Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil
- *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil
- *Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract
Asterisk (*) indicates organic ingredient.
Creamy gel, soft textureReview by Lauren / (Posted on 1/26/2017)This lip balm gives a soft feeling almost like a creamy gel I guess. It’s difficult to explain but I really like it, it’s different from anything else I have used on my lips. So I decided to look up some of the ingredients and found Cupuacu butter which I have never heard of before. This must be a part in what gives it such a unique texture and I enjoyed learning something new about healthy ingredients, that hold a lot of benefits for us.