You have no items in your shopping cart.
An energizing cleanser with an exfoliating walnut shell scrub that rejuvenates your skin’s top-most layer, while effectively aiding the skin's natural cycle of renewal. Contains arnica and licorice to help soothe and calm the delicate facial skin, along with lemon and carrot to remove impurities. Brighter and more radiant skin is revealed with regular use.
|Category||Cleanse & Tone|
|Skin Types||Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin|
|How to Use||
Moisten face. Apply a small amount to face with wet hands and gently massage in circular motions over face and neck. Rinse clean and pat dry.
|Caution||Avoid direct contact with eyes.|
- *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- *Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- *Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Derived)
- *(Organic Grape) Alcohol
- *Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum
- Sea Salt
- *Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder
- *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
- *Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
- *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
- *Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract
- *Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract
- *Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
Asterisk (*) indicates organic ingredient.
Less Blackheads!Review by YogaLove / (Posted on 1/25/2017)I like this product for my combo/oily skin, and it’s not overly abrasive for the times that I break-out. My skin feels soft, and clean, and I notice my T-zone has less blackheads. On my more oily days I like to use this as a mask. Before I scrub it completely off, I let it sit on my skin for several minutes. It’s shown me remarkable results for lifting excess oils that way, and in general seems to control my oiliness for the next couple days.
love and trustReview by kelly / (Posted on 12/8/2016)I been using everyday
So great ..
My skin refresh and grow new skin cell