You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rich in antioxidant and recovery properties, our facial toner uses cucumber, calendula and carrot root to calm and soothe the skin. Our toner is designed to refresh and rejuvenate using hibiscus and aloe, and gradually reduces the appearance of pores. Daily use tones and removes excess oil, especially from oily and combination skin types.
|Container Type||Spray Pump|
|Category||Cleanse & Tone, Moisturizer|
|Skin Types||Normal Skin, Oily Skin|
|How to Use||
Spray onto a cotton pad and gently sweep over skin, avoiding the eye area. Or, spray directly onto the face, keeping eyes and mouth closed.
|Caution||Avoid direct contact with eyes.|
- *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- *Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- *(Organic Grape) Alcohol
- Sea Salt
- *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- *Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
- *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract
- *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
- *Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
- *Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract
- *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Carya Ovata (Hickory) Bark Extract
Asterisk (*) indicates organic ingredient.
Great Toner for everyday all day use!Review by YAni83 / (Posted on 9/22/2016)This toner is my favorite for all day use, when I feel a little dry or need some hydration i apply this toner directly to my face! I have seen less open pores and my skin is glowing in a nice way not in a sweaty way, it has really good thought out ingredients that are not only great for my skin but also dont contain any harmful ingredients, this is my go to facial toner when i step out of the shower and want to close my pores , i tend to be a bit on the oily side and i have noticed less oil on my tzone and more of a fresh look. THis toner is all organic and USDA certified, it helps keep my skin looking fresh and beautiful i would reccomend this toner to everyone who needs that extra help for pores and just overall since it contains aloe and cucumber it helps calm any redness and its good for your skin.
Wonders for my skinReview by Joanna T / (Posted on 6/23/2016)The CPN Organic Facial Toner has done wonders for my skin. I use it twice a day, immediately after a shower or washing my face, as the first step of my skincare regimen. After a couple of weeks of consistent usage, it has helped balance my oily/combination skin (I believe it's due to this product that my skin is now becoming more normal), in addition to minimizing my pores. It's also great to use as a most to refresh or touch up your makeup on hot days. Overall, an excellent addition to any skincare routine!