Skin Care Routine: Rosacea
If you have rosacea of the face, you most likely know that, unfortunately, there isn’t a cure. From redness on your cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead, to bumps that are similar to acne, rosacea flare-ups can cause sensitive skin while creating patches that are rough and dry. At California Pure Naturals, our rosacea skin care experts have created this comprehensive organic rosacea treatment plan to help you control your flare-ups; allowing you to have the comfortable skin you deserve a day in and day out.
What Causes Rosacea Of The Face?
While doctors aren’t certain what exactly causes rosacea, there are a few key things that may be causing it:
- Genetics - If your family or relatives have rosacea, it’s more likely that you’ll have trouble with it, as well. Additionally, rosacea affects people with blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin more often; as well as people between 30-50, people with severe acne, people who smoke, and women.
- Troubles With Blood Vessels - Redness caused by rosacea can be due to issues with the blood vessels in your face. For instance, sun damage can cause your blood vessels to get wider, making them more noticeable.
- Mites - Demodex folliculorum, or mites, are tiny insects that normally live on your skin. However, if you have more mites than usual, they could irritate your skin and cause rosacea.
- Bacteria - A type of bacteria called H. pylori normally lives inside your stomach. A few studies suggest that this germ can cause an influx in the amount of a digestive hormone called gastrin, which might cause your skin to look red and flushed.
Natural Rosacea Skin Care Regimen
Skin with rosacea needs to be mildly cleansed twice daily and moisturized to protect the fragile lipid barrier that has been damaged. These products are soothing and gentle enough to use daily and will suit the needs of both oily or dry skin suffering from rosacea:
- Cleanse: To start with our natural rosacea skin care regimen, use our Gentle Cleansing Lotion to help remove makeup and eliminate dirt; leaving your skin revitalized, balanced, and moisturized.
- Tone: No Toner needed for Rosacea
- Hydrate: While you’re battling against rosacea flare-ups and dry patches of skin, it’s important to ensure your face is receiving the adequate moisture it needs. For daytime moisture, use our Oil-Free Hydrator and Nourishing Cream to help ward off dryness and sensitivity. Before you go to sleep, opt for our Glow Facial Oil and Nourishing Cream to help your skin stay hydrated throughout the night.
- Protect: Making sure your skin is adequately protected from UV rays is critical to preventing rosacea flare-ups, as sun damage can make your symptoms worse. Once your skin is adequately hydrated, make sure to add extra protection with our Radiance CC Cream SPF 30 at least once a day. If you feel the need, apply our SPF cream a second time!
Visit California Pure Naturals’ Online Store Today For Natural Rosacea Skin Care!
Are you tired of rosacea flare-ups negatively affecting your skin? Here at California Pure Naturals, we provide natural skin care products that help eliminate dry patches, redness, and bumps caused by rosacea. To experience organic rosacea treatments that work, don’t hesitate to stop by our online store. For all of your rosacea skin care related questions or concerns, please visit our FAQ page, or get in touch with our team today!